Touch Rugby League
- The 2018 Spring Season of TRL Toowoomba will kick-off Monday September 17 & Wednesday September 19!
- Want to represent TRL Toowoomba in 2018? Express your interest in joining the Toowoomba Wolves Men’s, Mixed or Women’s Team by following the link above! more
2017 TRL Australian Championships
- Congratulations to the Toowoomba Wolves Mens and Mixed for a great weekend at the 2017 TRL Australian Championships – our Men’s side finished 11th in the country!
- Largest representative carnival with 60 teams competing from across Townsville to Melbourne.
Follow us on Instagram!
- @trltoowoomba – Tag us in your post and use #trltoowoomba and show us what you love about TRL!
- Chris McEwan – 0408 184 103
Why Play TRL?
TRL (Touch Rugby League) is a fun and social sport played four seasons a year at a number of locations across Toowoomba. TRL is a non-contact version of Rugby League meaning you can kick on any touch. This provides a more exciting and dynamic game than traditional touch footy.
TRL is the fastest growing social sport in Australia with over 80,000 participants across the country!
Check out the Why Play TRL video and put a KICK into your touch footy today!